Did you know that when you subscribe to the Little Playful Learners weekly newsletter, you get exclusive monthly freebies?
And right now, you can get all of the exclusive resources I’ve previously shared in my newsletters in one huge (and free) bundle!
Hundreds of teachers have been getting FREE resources to use with their preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students each month! Not to mention lots of great tips and ideas to make their teaching more playful and engaging!
When you subscribe to the Little Playful Learners weekly newsletter, you’ll not only be the first to know about my new teaching resources and blog posts, you’ll also get monthly exclusive freebies like the ones listed below.
To show you what kinds of awesome free resources you get as a newsletter subscriber, I’m offering to share ALL of the past months’ resources with you today! Read on to see what’s included in this mega bundle…
Freebie #1: Lowercase Letter Scratch Activities for Seesaw
This set of back-to-school themed letter identification games for Seesaw will have your students begging for more! Includes:
- Scratch-Off Scavenger Hunt: students use the microphone tool to record themselves saying the letters as they scratch off the boxes (with the eraser tool). They keep going until they find the mystery school supply! Then they go to the next page.
- Scratch Maze: students use the microphone tool to record themselves saying the letters as they scratch off the boxes. They’re trying to make a path for a character through the board…but they have to watch out for obstacles! If they run into one, they have to back up and go a different way.
- 3 Scratch-a-Scene activities: students use the eraser tool to reveal a scene with letters scattered around it. They’ll use the microphone tool to record themselves reading the letters as they appear.
Freebie #2: Rainbow Writing Printable Pack
When teaching handwriting to little learners, sometimes it’s hard to get them to use the correct letter formation, and even harder to get them excited about it. That’s where rainbow writing comes in – add in some smelly markers or gel pens and they’ll be hooked!
To rainbow write, students start at the star and carefully write the letter – it’s nice and big so they can really get the hang of it before they’re asked to write it in a workbook or on lines. They write the letter in at least 5 different colors, then trace the word and color the picture.
This PDF download includes 63 printables – all the uppercase and lowercase letters with long & short vowel options (and 2 options for lowercase e formation).
Freebie #3: 2D Shape Graphing & Shape Bingo Printables
Not available in my TpT store
Help your little learners recognize 2D shapes in a super fun and engaging way! There are 30 different Bingo cards – because who doesn’t love Bingo? This set also includes a write-the-room style graphing activity and a graph analysis sheet, so not only will students learn their shapes, they’ll get some practice with important graphing & data interpretation skills.
Freebie #4: Grocery Words Portable Word Wall & Recording Sheets
Not available in my TpT store
Students have so much fun writing out their grocery lists or planning a restaurant menu with this portable word wall – it’s the perfect way to get your students excited about writing!
Freebie #5: Family Feast Digital Seek & Find Teen Numbers for Google Slides & PowerPoint
Seek & Find is a powerful and engaging classroom favorite that’s designed to reinforce a variety of skills – and now you can play it digitally! In this edition, the family is ready to feast on a delicious meal…and all the foods are hiding behind the number cards! Students practice number identification as they take turns guessing which card the food is hiding behind.
Options for play include:
- Distance learning: use the screen-share feature in your video conferencing app of choice
- In the classroom (whole group): display it on your interactive whiteboard or projection unit
- Digital centers: Assign it to your students using Google Classroom and have them play on tablets or Chromebooks
Freebie #6: Mystery Picture Digital Class Reward Charts Sampler for Google Slides & PowerPoint
No matter what your teaching situation is at the moment, you’ll be able to guide your students’ behaviors and help them meet expectations by providing specific goals and a super fun incentive. Your class will LOVE working towards revealing the mystery picture and earning a class reward!
Freebie #7: Play & Learn Leveled Math Printables for Winter
These printables are both fun and standards-based! Plus, each activity comes in 2 different levels so you can more easily meet the needs of your students.
The freebie includes 11 math activities in 2 levels for a total of 22 printables!
They’re perfect for:
- Distance learning packets
- Morning work
- Math centers
- And more!
Want ALL of these freebies?
You can get them all, plus a new exclusive freebie each month when you sign up for the Little Playful Learners weekly newsletter. Just enter your email address below to subscribe, and this MEGA BUNDLE of freebies will be sent right to your inbox!